Business English - group courses in our premises from September-January OR February-June, Combined Course & One-to-one course all year
BBS’s focus is on English for a wide range of professional and commercial purposes. This course is designed to improve and develop key language areas needed for effective business communication. At BBS we understand that a good command of English is an essential tool of your trade - we teach you what you need to know to function effectively in the real world. You'll work on real-life situations, use authentic materials, and be taught by tutors with experience of the business world.
Optimal solution for small and big firms is organization of courses in the firm’s premises.
- Business Writing & E-mails
- Making Telephone Arrangements: Making appointments, leaving and taking messages, asking to speak to someone, closing the conversation,changing arrangements.
- Meetings: Opening the meeting, Inviting people to speak, Making your point, Agreeing, Disagreeing, Concluding.
- Presentations: Key phrases- introduction, Rapport with the audience, Key phrases-closing and dealing with questions.
- Travelling on business
- Negotiations: Preparing to negotiate, Negotiating scenario, Win-win, Confrontation, Checking the deal.
- Job Interview
- Small Talk